Tuesday 9 November 2010

Recent Updates



It's been ages since I last updated my blog. Iv'e been a bit busy working on some really cool projects. Sadly I can't share them with anybody yet. As soon as I can, I'll post them here and on my website. I'm also working on a small animated short and a few new character designs.

Creative Boom

At the beginning of October, the nice folk at Creative Boom featured me on their website. You can take a look here.

Creative Boom is an excellent online magazine showcasing talented creatives, networking events, creative jobs and plenty more. I highly recommend having a look at Creative Boom, and perhaps getting involved too.

Storybird

I am also really pleased to tell you I have recently been given an online shop on StoryBird. If you are unfamiliar with Storybird, it's a fantastic website that allows children, teachers and families to create children's books from a huge variety of illustrations. You can share your stories online with friends and family. You can also get your stories printed and sent to you so you can keep them forever. It's great to see lots of people having fun creating stories with my artwork. I'm really pleased with the ideas and stories created using my illustrations. You can have a look at my shop here and begin creating your own stories.

BAF

This Friday (12th November), I'm attending BAF 10 (Bradford Animation Festival). I'm really looking forward to the talks, workshops and overdosing on plenty of animated shorts.

Should be fun! :)

Chris

No comments: